Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How-much-to-charge-for-your-soon-to-be-bestselling-ebook




Author Martin Crosbie talks about pricing e-books over at BRAG! Come on over and see what he has to say on the subject.


"There's a short answer to this question but I'm going to make you read through the whole article to find out what it is. Don't worry; it's less than five hundred words, so it won't take long.When I released my first book "My Temporary Life" in December 2011 I priced it at $4.99. Based on other books out there this seemed like a reasonable price. I sold a few books but I knew there were others selling a lot more, and I believed in my book. So, I tried a .99 cent sale to try and get the ball rolling and...

Continue reading here:http://www.bragmedallion.com/blog/how-much-to-charge-for-your-soon-to-be-bestselling-ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment