Friday, December 9, 2016

Top 12: Historical Fiction Authors Who Write English Historical Fiction Novels


A friend asked me to post about my favorite authors who writes historical fiction stories that take place in England. Now this is a challenge for me but it’s not what you think. The challenge is, I have a lot of favorite authors who write English Historical Fiction! So how can I make this work without anyone feeling left out? The pressure is on! I have decided to list my top 12 favorite authors. 

Here we go:

Elizabeth Chadwick 
Helen Hollick
Diana Haeger
Lucinda Brant
Philippa Jane Keyworth
Sandra Byrd
Alison Weir
Patricia Bracewell
E.M. Powell
Ariana Franklin
Michel Faber
Elizabeth Freemantle


**Next Top Author List theme will be continuations of Jane Austen stories! Stay tuned! 


Be sure to check out my **Bookish Happenings** and lots of other great posts at my Layered Pages WordPress HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Stephanie! I'm honored and delighted to be listed with some of my own favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sandra! Your're welcome and a pleasure to add your name to the list! You are among my favorites! xx

      Delete