Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday Morning Ramblings


Each morning when I wake up, I have so much on my mind. First is to give thanks to God. Then get my daughter up and to school. That is a process in itself! Then there is my tea before I can actually function for the day and then I move on to work related items. I have the great privilege of working in the book industry.  Which is perfect because one of the things I always have on my mind is, books. *I can imagine my daughter saying to me if she were watching me type this, “No…who would have thought?”* Got to love teenagers. Anyhow, I thought I would share a few pictures of some books I’d like to get to in the next foreseeable future. Of course I will be posting more titles later on. I’m not going to let you off the hook that easily. *smiles* I know many of you will want to add these to your never ending to-read list. Or for those of you who are looking for a good book. Or you are looking for great gift ideas for Christmas. Here you go. Enjoy!

Stephanie

 
 

1 comment: