Thursday, December 13, 2012

Review: Son's and Daughters by Karen Wasylowski

 
 
 
This story follows Fitzwilliam Darcy and his cousin Colonel Fitwillaim and their family. You see their children grow to young adults in this story and their struggles with relationships (even with each other) and their parents. Darcy and Fitzwilliam have to make difficult decisions regarding their family but at the same time you see their love, sacrifices and understanding....

I enjoyed this story immensely. Son's and Daughters is delightfully crafted and different from any continuation of Pride & Prejudice that I have read thus far. There are humorous, witty- as well as- serious dialogue aspects to this story.  The plot is engaging,well written and Karen shows strong emotions in her characters. I found myself reading late into the night, not wanting to put the book down. I look forward to reading more of Karen's stories! I highly recommend this book to Jane Austen fans! You'll love it!

I rated this book four stars!

Stephanie
Layered Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment