Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lot's Return To Sodom by Sandra Brannan

I first discovered the Author Sandra Brannan through Goodreads and had won this book. What caught my attention to this book was the title. When I started to read this book I really got into it fast. Liv Bergen, the main character is smart, witty, spunky, and a go-getter. She will stop at nothing to find the killer and to clear her brother's name.

Sandra Brannan did a fabulous job setting up this story. The plot was great and I loved how she ended the story. She writes a heck of a mystery. Throughout the whole story I was trying to figure out who the killer was. It could have been a number of people. Then at the end when the killer was revealed I was totally surprised who it was. I didn't see that twist in the story coming at all. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment